Monday, 16 May 2011

Matthews Babacy 15.5

FC

Welcome to all those of you who followed me over here! Until LJ decides to stop being a douche here is where I must stay. Anyway, I feel I have to apologise about this generation, I know it’s not been my best, but after so long, you run out of things to say, but bare with me! Soon the Matthews will be in a whole new light ;)

Screenshot-2

What a picture to start with <3 I’m a little tired of boys, but when they are as adorable as this, well I can live with it :D

Screenshot-4

Now THAT is what I want to do when (if) I get pregnant!
”BUTT WATER! Maybe my baby will be a sea monkey?”

¬.¬

Screenshot-5

I took this shot simply for how cute he is :D

“What if there is a sequel to Friday? OH THE HORROR.”

I hear there is a Tuesday version ¬.¬

“KILL ME NOW!”

Screenshot-6

“Glad you called Bri!”
“We need to talk Stefan.”
”Sure baby. I’m tired of keeping things from you to. What is it?”

Screenshot-8

“Well…I thought you would like to know that I’m pregnant!”
”Really? That is such great news! But this won’t be my first child..I’m in a baby challenge, it’s why I slept with all those girls..”

Screenshot-9

“I only had feelings for you though Bri…Now let me feel our baby!”

“It’s not ours…It’s mine and my…husbands.”

Screenshot-7

“I’m married…I met my husband in my hometown when he was on business. We were happily married for a month but then things fell apart. I moved out here to get away from it…And I really liked having you around Stefan…But me and Aries are back together now!”

Screenshot-11

“You were married! How could you not tell me? You are such a hypocrite! To think that I actually FELL for you! And with an old man? Yeah, Aries is my UNCLE Brianne! How sick are you?”

Poor Steffi :( I can mend your broken heart ;)

Screenshot-14

And while Stefan was out having his heart broken into tiny pieces?
”Crap, shouldn’t I have a hand to hold during this?”
It’s Stefan, wouldn’t put my cash on it..

Screenshot-15

Oh look a blue bundle…That’s rare ¬,¬

“I just wuv my wittle bwaby waby!”

…I’m afraid.

Screenshot-16

What other way is there to heal your heart then go flirt with another girl ¬¬

“I couldn’t help but notice you’re hot.”

“The T-shirt does not lie.”

Screenshot-17

“I’m not going to lie to you hottie, I think all girls should go DIE IN A HOLE, but for story purposes we need to create a new life..”

¬.¬ So that’s a no to my offer?

The beautiful beauty before you is Miss Tara Lambert created by the very talented MochaKat21 *waves*

Screenshot-18

“RIGHT I get ya… I’m on one of those camera shows right?”

Wrong ;)

Screenshot-19

Anyway you probably were wondering who Stefan’s son was? Well, here is Mr Owen Matthews :) A beautiful mix of both parents!Screenshot-21

“You know, your brooding is sort of hot…”
”So I’ve been told, and told…and told.”

Screenshot-22

“So…about that new life?”
”There is sex involved right?”

Screenshot-23

“The best damn sex of your life!”
”Sign me up baby ;)”

Screenshot-25

…..Flying pillows eh? Whatever floats your boat…

On another note, isn’t this room bland in colour?

Screenshot-26

“I’m growing up, not that anyone really cares!”

I’m going to miss you Tai…Sort of.

“IT’S TYSON!”

Screenshot-27

Why hello Tyson ;)

“Screw you, I’m going to go hook up with one of Stefan’s ex’s like the rest!”
True story ¬.¬

Screenshot-28

So I see you’ve returned..
”Not talking to you…WOMEN!”
…Just remember who has a PHD in killing *evil laugh*Screenshot-29

How interested does he look ;)
”Oh please..I can say apple in my sleep honey.”

Screenshot-30

“I mean uh…Cute pout?”

<3

Screenshot-31

Must be a slow day in the office for that paparazzi huh? What could be interesting with an old lady playing catch with her dead fiancé who she killed and brought back to life? *breathes out*

Screenshot-32

And what an ugly dude he is… If you’re going to stalk these guy all your life let’s…

Screenshot-33

“I’M YOUNG….AND THIN!”

Well I thought Codie deserved someone ;)

Screenshot-34

“Oh wow, a walking tomato!”

“A MALE TEENAGER I’M NOT RELATED TO!”

Screenshot-35

“You’re the only dude that I have access to, so you’re in baby!”Screenshot-36

How happy does she look? :) <3

Screenshot-37

WHOA…WHOA! THAT IS JUST TO MUCH :O

Sadly he disappeared never to be seen again :/

Screenshot-38

But in other news, ALEX IS GROWING UP!

Screenshot-39

I thought he would take after his dad, and thus this little mini bad boy look was born!

“I bring all the girls to the yard ;)”

Screenshot-40

And big brother Stefan takes it upon himself to bring Grant to his cake to…Switch up maybe?

Screenshot-41

For all of those of you who wonder what he looks like…HOW FRICKEN CUTE IS HE <3

Screenshot-42

However THIS could be the cutest picture ever!
”I BAGSIED KIRBY!”
KIRBY ME MINE!
Screenshot-43

“Stefan…We really need to talk. Can you come over? Now?”
This can’t be good…But pretty background <3
Screenshot-44

Um…Stefan? Why are you topless? Not that I mind?
”What is this about Brianna? Won’t your husband be home soon?”
”I had my child as you can tell….Only..”
Screenshot-45

“She’s not Aries’…She’s yours..”
FINALLY <3 A GIRLIE AND A CUTE ONE <3

Screenshot-46

“Well well. She is defiantly mine. But what is Aries going to say about that ;)?”

“Exactly. I never wanted to give my child away…But it’s for the best.”

Screenshot-47

“Aww my little Kayla. Mummy loves you, never forget that!”
Screenshot-48

“Me wuv you mwumma! When will me swee you again?”
”Mummy doesn’t know..”
Screenshot-49

On the plus ;)
”So this is what a daughter feels like…Sort of squishy.”
Screenshot-50

“You a funny man!”
I love her already ;)

Screenshot-51

Of course with 3 new additions to teach, I had to get a little help in!
Screenshot-52

But little Kayla was a natural <3
”Dwaddy, you keep calling mummy a hoe..What that?”
O.o
Screenshot-53

But no one in the household was closer then Grant and his nephew ;)

Screenshot-54

OMG EDDY POSE ;)
”I am cute WHATEVER I do!”
Screenshot-55

I can’t believe it’s Damon’s birthday already!
”I am going to be a handsome man!”
Screenshot-56

“YAY BRO, YOU ROCK THOSE SPARKES!”
”Well…Do I look good?”
Screenshot-57

I say yes <3
”Oh yeah ;) Line up ladies..”
Screenshot-58

“Rocking the red hair Aunt…Rocking it :D”

Screenshot-59

He is a amazing big brother though!
”Ew! Bro kissed me! He’s gay!”
Screenshot-61

“So this is what a granddaughter feels like?”
Oh come on guys ¬.¬ They feel the same as boys at this stage ¬.¬
Screenshot-63

“Ok Tara I’m coming in the doors and whoa…Someone gained weight!”
¬.¬
Screenshot-64

“Wow, it kicked…A lot. Got to be a girl then!”
I will eat my hat if you’re right ¬¬
Screenshot-66

“Look what just arrived….A little girl ;)”
…..Yeah well I don’t have a hat, so yeah :P
Screenshot-67

Anyway this little princess’ name is Stephanie :) And as you can see, she takes after her mother, pretty much completely <3

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

4 comments:

  1. Grant... OMG Grant... and Damon and Stephy (both stephanie and stefan...). THERE ARE GIRLS NOW!!!!


    I really love the red hair. so many of the kids have it from jessamine! And I also love how most of the kids have the Heiret skin (the one stefan and sean have) because that, LFB Asian, and the traditional Peggy are my favorite skins! This was a great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last girls! Ah but this is still gonna be an impossibe heir poll :(

    Hmm, it seems a bit empty without Dimitri though :(

    But yeah still a crazy, crazy chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the babies are so cute. I think I want a ghost baby now... xD
    Where'd you get all the boys hair from? Tons of people have them and I can't find them anywhere Dx
    Anyway, I liked the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened? Will this little legacy of babies go on, Like what happened?

    ReplyDelete