Sorry for the rather long gap between this one and my previous chapter, but I had a lot going on, and no motivation, also sorry for the general stupidest of the ending of this chap/gen, I just felt a certain heiress deserved a happy ever after ;) But you will understand soon :)
OMG SATURN IS BACK :D For like…2 seconds..
“What did I miss?”
Murder…
“Why do I miss the good bits? Time to go make out with my husband :P”
“WHY WOULD I KILL MY FIANCE…THIS JUST SMELLS ONE OF YOUR PLOTS!”
“Oh boy…Kill my dad, then go delusional, I better win heir for this..”
Grief affects us all differently…For Tiana, she just read. As normal people do..
“Meh, wasn’t my dad, or lover..Doesn’t bother me.”
What’s with you Mr Pouty face?
“WHY WON’T I DIE? It’s my 100th and I’m still not dead!”
Gemini will be an elder by the time you die at this rate :o
Not going to go comfort your mum?
“Nah, that is for poor people, or people with souls..”
O.o I’m not even going to ask..
Uh…Rihannon?
“What?”
Don’t you think there are..one to many flies?
“Can’t hear you over the buzzing..Think it’s the plumbing..”
….
“Yeah, I want to leave please..Like now..Yeah my mum killed the love of her life so you can understand why..”
DON’T GO TIANA :( YOU BE SO PRETTYFUL!
“Better vote for me then!”
But I don’t GET to vote..
Oh I detect a boy with a tattoo, that means he’s a man…to some.
“Yeah so I only need one more kid then I can run away to grieve so what do you say?”
“Uh..Who EXACTLY are you?”
“The chick who is heir to a family with lots of money..”
“How many 0’s?”
Oh dear, he’s not getting one simoleon from me :P Anyway, his name is Mark Ginger and he was made by a awesome simmer called DMS97
“Look, you get fame for like 5 slides and then woohoo, who doesn’t want that?”
Apparently all the guys I used, they jumped at the chance to get into her pants :P
I still think Tyson looks like a mini Dimitri….YAY FOR HIM :D
“OMG, HE SAID GAH!”
That’s all he ever says..But still, cute interaction <3
103 and counting….Just letting you all know..
“Maybe if I soak enough I’ll die of…well…being a sponge!”
Or not..
Stefan choses to drown his sorrows with his guitar..
“Darn my mother..Not that I ever talked to dad…But if I ever needed a kidney, he was the guy to look to!”
Oh, so THAT’S what you look like…Cute eyes :P
“So, do I win an award now or something?”
“…Nah, we’ll probably never see you again, Rachel doesn’t have much patience to check back with you guys..”
“I’m so confident I’ll be hot, I’m going to shut my eyes!”
Of course you’ll be hot, your a Matthew ;)
I would say he was hot ;)
“He’s not exactly PRINCE material is he?”
Somebody sounds jealous :P
Not only that but little Bishop is growing up to :)
“Yay less attractive peasant then me! Grow up so you can serve me!”
“Can I throw my nappy at him?”
“YAY GO KNIGHT!”
“Stupid boy…his name is BISHOP!”
Ah Topaz ;) I missed you..
Bad photo skills on my part, I think this is the ONLY picture I have of him…But yeah, he’s a cute kid :)
CUTE PIC <3
“Me looks like you….So me look ugly when me older?”
“Sorry bro, but I out man you..”
“Says the guy in purple tiger skin… Yeah, right.”
…Oh wow, I rest my case..
“Tough men paint!”
Name 5 ¬¬
Someone is taking the fact they are a MURDERER well..
“Bite me…We all know you did something, and as your a sap for happy endings, you’ll fix it.”
I’m lazy…Wouldn’t bet on it.
“See, does this painting not scream ‘I’m a man’”
…..Nope, but it IS pretty :)
“If you damn people don’t move, I will shove this remote where the sun doesn’t shine!”
“It’s ok mum, it’s just a programme about a odd looking chef…Just look at those scary graphics..”
That’s the sims 2 ¬¬
I didn’t even need to change his pj’s…. He looks hot :P
“I know you want me :P”
As I warned, to give all the kids a fair chance, there will be a LOT of birthdays in this chapter.
“But obviously mine is the most important, as one day I will be the BIGGEST business women in town!”
Sort of reminds me of Lucy back in Generation 3….But I like her :)
“I will win this poll, just you wait and see….Hey voters, I’ll give you cookies!”
And guess who is expecting for the final time :)
“About time to, my stretch marks have stretchmark's.”
She does have the cutest smile though doesn’t she :)
“But they were worth it…I loved having these kids, even if they smell like cabbage at times..”
When do you ever put that thing down? I already took TWO from you..
“THIS IS HOW I DEAL WITH GRIEF OK?”
OMG IT’S A PINK MAN….Yeah….Manly :P
“OMG It’s like that film…the one with the past girlfriends..only with guys..”
“Hey Gem, good cake, want to talk?”
“I’m so glad to see you! I didn’t want to kill you, I swear! It wasn’t me!”
“I know, when I died, I hacked into Rachel’s documents and checked out the plot..”
Hey ¬¬
“I still want to be with you…”
“But…I’m a ghost! I have to do important things..Like bust up crime, and make little girls cry!”
Yeah….I think they’ll be ok :) <3
Oh look a six pack :D Us girls are in luck!
“HEY GIRLS :)”
Or…..Not ¬¬
Isn’t she beautiful :)
“Do you mind? I am TRYING to do my advanced economics homework!”
Um….ok?
Are you sure you want to do that Gem? In your…condition?
“I gots to hurt somebody ok ;)”
OMG IT’S MY DAUGHTER :D
“Wow, so this is your last baby? That’s awesome!”
“Megan? What are you doing here?”
“Well, I AM my mother’s daughter, and seeing as she’s to lazy, I’m going to help you :)”
“You see…From what I can tell, that ‘friend’ of yours, Vesna? She hates your guts so hired that douchebag Darren to make you ruin your life..”
“THAT SKUNKBAG!”
“Yeah..Well when you have your kid, we’ll go have a dramatic climax, m’kay?”
“Yay, I’m growing up!”
And going cross-eyed..
And what an adorable, little Dimitri he is…
“I’m my own man…Or boy…”
“Oh sweet lord, this is going to kill me..”
Oh suck it up, you’ve had 8, what can one more do?
And what a cutie she is :)
“Wait…I don’t remember this one..”
What a violent adorable little monster :) Her name is Codie, after a school friend of mine, who may or may not be reading this :P So hey :)
“They live in the biggest home in Sunset? Isn’t that a little…obvious?”
“Hey, I don’t control story progression!”
Nope, I do :) But I couldn’t be bothered to move them ;)
Whoa, now that is a face only a mother could love…And I still don’t :P
“Hey, I want to live out my vamp senses fantasy, ok?”
“Good to see you again Gemini, you just couldn’t keep away could you?”
Someone is a bit cocky ¬¬ I am so sick of seeing your face ¬¬
“Least I’m alive..”
“Why aren’t you in jail? Or a mental home?… Or a heap on the floor?”
“What is your problem? Sure I slept with your fiance, but it was ONE time!”
Uh Gem..That’s a good reason..
“Come on Vesna…Using a vampire to make her life hell? And this douchebag at that?”
“What can I say? I had to use what resources I had..”
“Wait.. Gemini is confused!”
“I knew mum needed someone to be evil until I was ready, but still..”
“Hey no one out evils your bloodline, let’s be honest..”
“Well I for one am sick of the ridiculous evil plots, so I’m getting to the bottom of this..”
“Hey hot stuff, fancy a suck?”
“Can it you goof, I know what you really want..Or should I say, who you want..You can come in now Topaz..”
“GUESS WHO IS BACK….AGAIN :D”
I said AN heiress would be happy, I never said Gemini ;)
“About time you let me actually have a genuine relationship ¬¬”
“Is it really you?”
“No, I’m Miley Cyrus..Of course it’s me!”
Is that a genuine smile I see?
“I missed you, so, so much..”
“Didn’t you kidnap me, leave me to starve, try to kill me when a vampire, and then plague my descendants with evil schemes and general seductive manners?”
“Well yes…But I I fell for you..I locked you away so you wouldn’t be with anyone else..Then I’d revive you when a heir was chosen and we’d run away together..”
“But there was only one more guy after you anyway!”
“Well I didn’t know that did I?”
“Just kiss me…I can only be here so long…Rachel won’t let me have ANOTHER life..”
Nope, you only get one, and the occasional appearance, like now :)
But still, they are cute :) I always wanted to get them together actually ;) I just needed a mystery to take into Dimitri’s gen, so Danny became a psycho:P
“Guys? Topaz can only be here for an hour, so why don’t you go upstairs for some..alone time?”
In other words, I just wanted to try out these new poses thanks to the pose box….How adorable <3
“I’m going to join you in death Topaz.. I love you, and an endless life is nothing with you..”
For a moment I liked him…Oh well, ash now :P But there is still some fighting to be had ;)
“Well that was fun…So you’re a vamp, I’m in charge, and Gemini hates you, job done!”
“I don’t want Gem to hate me, she’s descended from one of my sims, I’m responsible for the big eyes!”
“Wait….That was you?”
“Well…yes, but the fans like them :)”
“I honestly never disliked you..I mean sure, you slept with my husband, but I understand, and well, Jake is cute :) And I’m actually pregnant with his kid to! Rach just asked me to fill in for her while Megan was picking boogers..Forgive me?”
.Will Gemini forgive Vesna? WILL I STOP ASKING QUESTIONS? FIND OUT NEXT TIME….
…
…
Nah, I won’t make you wait ;)
“No! Just keep away from ME and my family you little witch!”
Head over to http://www.livejournal.com/poll/?id=1737063 to vote for the next heir :)
:D I'm a vampire cool...exsept the evil part...
ReplyDelete:P rach sed me a pic if i kill someone xD
They had a girl!!! But she didn't get his eyes :,( she adorable, Codie. does she have his hair, the only difference is he has bright highlights I <3 my Gingers (since I am one) thanks for using him I'll suggest more in the future TTFN DMS97
ReplyDeleteNOOO the poll is closed already!!!!! D:
ReplyDeleteGreat chapter!! TOPAZ!!! :D <3 Aww, so Darren isn't evil after all........-_-
Loved it! And I love that picture of Tyson when he's growing up!!!! XD
AWW CODIE IS SOO CUTE!!!!! :D