Sunday, 15 May 2011

Matthews Babacy 15.4

FC

Welcome to Part 4 of Generation 15 of the Matthews, featuring hotness and glitched up grannies Winking smile Good to know it isn’t just me who is totally FREAKED by the arrival of Grant, the little ghost baby who Gemini had when she was an elder…..Beyond weird Confused smile Anyway a lot of you wanted to know what he looked like, so like the good person I am…

Screenshot

Here he is Smile A mini Sean Winking smile Cute right?

Screenshot-2

But I still prefer him like this Red heart I do love his cute pink little see through cheeks Smile

Screenshot-3

But I also love little Alex Red heart How can you not love this little guy Red heart

“It’s the hair isn’t it Winking smile

Screenshot-5

But soon we shall have one less toddler Sad smile As little Damon is growing up Sad smile

“I will take like my name sake, and become a violent cocky handsome guy!”

Well…You hit the nail on the head Winking smile

Screenshot-6

And while everyone else is looking after the kids, Stefan decides to work out..

“What can I say? I got to keep these muscles toned!”

Sure…No problem, I’m not complaining Embarrassed smile

Screenshot-7

I love that Dimitri is the one to do it Smile

“When will I feel the sweet relief of death?”

O.O

Screenshot-10

What a cute, cross eyed little boy he is Winking smile

Screenshot-11

And with him reaching that age that he can actually chase his father, he finally got some father and son time Smile

Screenshot-12

PUPPY POUTING FACE Red heart

“Sorry dad, but I just KO’d your ass!”

Screenshot-13

“Damn game is broken, everyone knows Mr Game and Watch sucks!”

True ¬¬

Screenshot-15

With Twyla here at least Alex gets attention from SOMEONE!

“Me walk to the purdy lady Winking smile

Oh god! Being a man slut is passed on through the genes!

Screenshot-16

Seems the girls are trying to keep the boys equal in developing their skills…Cute Smile

Screenshot-17

I took this pic as it took him 12 times to get up the pole..That and he looks sort of out of it XD

“I like unicorns…and NINJAS Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-19

“Wow…Never expected to see you at my doorstep.”

“Yeah well..We got to talk.”

Screenshot-20

“Remember what I said the other night? About you being attractive? It’s more then that…I feel…attracted to you. Physically and on an emotional level…I can tell your hurt inside.”

Screenshot-21

“No one has ever said that to me…They just care about my looks and my sexy pout.”

Screenshot-22

“Well I just did. Now you know that can you promise to not go after other girls.”

“If I had known that was all it took..”
Screenshot-23

Considering all the fight she took to accept his advances, she sure was keen Winking smile

Screenshot-24

“I’m going to be moving out. For a fresh start, maybe you can join me?”
”I would. But I have things I need to do here…But in time I will, you have my word. “
“It’s cold out…Let’s go sit in the hot tub.”

Screenshot-25

“Am I not good enough or something?”

“What do you mean?”

Screenshot-26

“Well, I know you have experience…And there is a reason I wanted to go into the tub Stefan..”

O.o Like he would turn THAT down ¬¬

Screenshot-27

Meanwhile back with Briana’s FRIEND… You look like you’re about to burst…

“I think I might. Can that happen in childbirth?”

…Not that I know off. But with my gltiched up game ¬¬

Screenshot-28

Look how right I was Winking smile In like 4 seconds after I took that picture, her waters broke Winking smile

Screenshot-29

And it looks like we have a healthy little boy to welcome (like that’s rare)

Screenshot-30

Anyway this is little Jude…Wait, Dimitri’s hair and pink eyes? What the fudge?

“Why don’t you stop cussing to yourself and check the family tree?”

Screenshot-31

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SEEING MY UNCLE AND CARRYING HIS KID?”

I wish I made this stuff up ¬¬ But little Jude isn’t Stefan’s kid…He’s Sagittarius’

Screenshot-32

“Look at my beautiful face…I had no idea Sad smile

Oh well ¬¬ She’ll have to stick around for 3 more days.

Screenshot-33

As a sort of tribute to Gemini and the fact I thought he was handsome Winking smile They had a pleasant afternoon of love making and crackers Winking smile

Screenshot-35

So I check downstairs and under…that our elders play foosball Winking smile

“IN YOUR FACE BELOVED DAUGHTER OF MINE! TAKE THAT ARTHIRITUS!”

Screenshot-36

COMPULSARY RANDOM CUTE SHOT Red heart

“I know you ladies want me Winking smile

Screenshot-37

“So distant relative of mine, to make things clear you have to pay to be fed here, seeing as we need to feed like 13 people…No jokes.”

I love that mod Winking smile

Screenshot-43

Seems to fast to be celebrating Jason’s birth..But still, we are all VERY excited to see this Matthew/Marelle Open-mouthed smile

Screenshot-44

The more he grows, the more I see a mini Stefan…That’s bad right?

Screenshot-45

I can’t believe it’s Bishops turn to move out Sad smile I need the space so the game doesn’t lag but still..

Screenshot-46

Damn…If there was a model career Red heart

“And you wondered why I nearly won..”

That I did…Boy was that a mistake Red heart And when you go..Take Jude with you Winking smile

Screenshot-47

“THE Stefan Matthews? OMG Open-mouthed smile

Wait…I recognise those big eyes. She must have been made by the one and only Vesna Winking smile

Screenshot-48

“My name is Jade..And well.I want your baby Open-mouthed smile

Don’t we all Winking smile Like Stefan would have a child with you though…Gem hates her creator Winking smile

Screenshot-49

“Why don’t we go make my mum pissed at me? I think our kid would look like a god..”

…You all look like that to me Winking smile

Screenshot-50

Doesn’t his face caption the picture more then words ever could Winking smile Notice what he’s looking at Winking smile

Screenshot-51

Hey Dimmy, why did the camera bring my focus to you?

……

Oh Sad smile

Screenshot-52

“Oh thank god! I thought I would have to listen to Friday to hurry this along!”

Dimitiri! No Crying face

Screenshot-53

At least Stefan had shown emotion Winking smile

“I don’t want him to die…I don’t have a male model now!”

What about your dad?
”He’s dead to me!”

Screenshot-54

“I hate to try to take the attention away from this sad scene…But I’m expecting Open-mouthed smile

How BEAUTIFUL is she Smile

Screenshot-55

Again this picture really needs no caption, I just thought it was adorable Smile

Screenshot-56

And Stefan ACTUALLY pays attention to his kids Surprised smile

“So I hear your a mini me? Back off kid ¬¬”

Screenshot-60

“If it’s not a girl I might just have to kill them off in their sleep..”

O.o You have issues my friend.

Screenshot-61

ANOTHER CUTE BUT POINTLESS PICTURE!

“If I ‘kill’ him then there is less chance of dad killing me Open-mouthed smile

“I thought we were playing Confused smile

Screenshot-63

IS THAT A GHOST HOLDING A RING BOX Winking smile

Screenshot-67

But one of the guests had a little nose for Stefan Winking smile

“As my number one and only girl you promise me it’s a girl right?”

>.<

Screenshot-68

“I’m sensing….I’m sensing there is a disturbance here..”

Yeah 2 pregnant ladies…Put 2 and 2 together girls >.<

Screenshot-69

“I am so skilled I don’t even need my eyes open Smile with tongue out

Screenshot-70

“Wow that music is tight…Unlike this baby…They want out!”

“I am strangely repulsed and intrigued..”

Screenshot-71

O.o Stefan will not be happy. I even gave her melons >.< Anyway meet the REAL Jude Matthews Smile

Screenshot-72

Now he is defently Stefan’s child Red heart

Screenshot-73

“Look, I is a monkey!”

Yep, he is defiantly a Matthew XD Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you are enjoying the generation so far Smile

 

Bit of a heads up, After a suggestion on chap 1, if a male wins this time (lets be honest, it’s looking VERY likely) it will be a simself generation Smile So if you want your simself to be involved they can be Smile

4 comments:

  1. Love the cuties you get!! So many people in one house how do you stand it? *Le Gasp* the first Jude wasn't his! The scandal! Luv these guys! DMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome chapter!!! Here's my simself if you ever need a partner or want to use her next generation. Thnks

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4094897

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Jude may just be my favorite so far. I luffles him.

    This generation is moving on quite fast. I guess that's what you get when you have a player like Stefan. I still love him though.

    Jeez, what's with all the boys? Seriously. I'd be sick of them too. At least that means more likelihood of having a simself generation next.

    Speaking of simselves, I need to work on mine a bit. She actually looks a lot like me, 'cept I just can't get her nose right. Blargh. Or her eyes, for that matter. It's probably because my eyes and nose look different sometimes. My nostrils flare out when I have congestion or something, and my eyelids are lower or higher depending on how alert I am. It's annoying.

    Anyways, great chapter and cute kiddies! I'm hoping that by getting a blogspot account I'll find it easier to comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A SIMSELF GENERATION?!? ASDJKFJKLASDJKLFAJKSLDFJKAJL


    sorry. got a bit excited. i'll happily suggest my simself if/when the time comes... hopefully i'll have a new one out by then. actually, after i finish commenting, i'll go work on a better one.


    and Damon... OMG I absolutely adore him and in the picture that he's playing peek-a-boo, it looks like he's crying which made me really sad. anyways, i'm rambling now, so i'll go play sims...

    ReplyDelete