Hey everyone :) Welcome to yet another (hopefully) exciting chapter of the Matthews :D I had a lot of fun playing it, and I hope I do it justice by capturing the very essence of the loveable, yet insane guys :)
"Why has it taken so long for you to get to me anyway? Am I not pretty enough for you?"
Pretty? You're a guy and you want me to call you pretty? There is a word for guys like you...
"It's sophisticated right?"
"So...You? Me? Bedroom? Pointless and meaningless sex?"
Get right to it there Gem ;) Meet Vincent Syrlous made by a good friend of mine, so thanks Zara :)
"Gemmy is going to have FUN tonight ;)"
What's up with you?
"You used to call me cute...even called me the next Eddy, WHEN DO I GET MY TIME TO SHINE!?"
How was I to know you would be the first of many cuties?
Just look at her! Even I can admit she is stunning :)
"I want you to know, just as your dad was actually in a story....DOESN'T mean you are going to win!"
Ah, I love sister rivalry ;)
What are you doing holding that in a celebrational fashion?
"It's my birthday..."
Oh...Well happy birthday :)
"YAY FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED! I want cake and ice cream, and balloons!"
Just twirl and get it over with ¬¬
Well...You look different...
"I know, I'm hot right ;)"
Well....Yes :D
At least I remembered one...I never claimed to be good at dates alright ¬¬
"Best thing about old age? I still look hot in my underwear ;)"
Um...No. Just...No.
TOPAZ :D YOU'RE BACK...AND YOU'RE BLUE :D
"Yeah, no biggie.."
Don't turn around..It's best for your eyes..
Well, someone looks a big pissed at me... All of you seem to be ¬¬
"Well aren't you going to call me handsome?"
Not at the kid stage no, but I will say for a kid, your cute ;)
Oh Tiana, you do make me laugh ;)
"Oh HELL no! I am eating dinner with a ghost..."
"I love the way you dealt with that ghost sis!"
That sis is your grandmother ¬¬
"I was you know...Gonna call...GHOSTBUTERS.....But whatever."
COMPULSARY CUTE HEAD NUZZLE SHOT :D
...AND NOW AWKWARD POSING :/
"You know, from this angle, you are rather...pretty."
"You know when I'd look prettiest? ;) With my clothes on the floor ;)"
....Just WRONG.
How shiny are those pants :O
"Never mind the fact I have sexy tattoos?"
"Well done Farrah :) This is how you dance to thriller :)"
"Um mummy? Shouldn't I learn to walk first?"
Man, you two are NEVER entertained are you?
"It's school...Do you EXPECT us to be happy?"
No, point well taken. I should know, what with my school being strictest in the UK ;) (NO JOKE IT'S BEEN ON THE NEWS AND EVERYTHING XD)
How cute is this darn girl :)
"Me can walks :) Now I am the BESTEST toddler EVER!"
It appears Tiana is making friends....She is pretty and all...But...Probably threatened them..Any friend of hers must be stupid..
MEGAN? I just said if your friends with her...Oh forget it, I blame her dad, after all I'm dead ;)
"So, your one of those Matthew people I'm supposed to watch? Awesome!"
"You're just as pretty as me Tiana...We can be buds!"
Since when did you turn so vain?
"We are both so beautiful, and evilly talented and without one of our parents! We should be besties!"
Can't argue with that now can you ;)
"Wait...So if mum is pregnant, that means there are 9 people in the lot!"
Ah, the beauty of the master controller :)
Speaking of which ;)
"Breaking EA's 'rules' has never been so sweet :)"
"But if they try to take my baby away...Me mess them up!"
"I am so proud of you Aqua! I always knew you would meet a good guy and have lots of babies!"
Yeah..WITH MY EDDY :( SHE ALREADY HAS ONE KID WITH HIM :(
"This child will be key in pissing off Rachel.."
And to think I gave you life...I could be doing something USEFUL in my life like studying ¬¬
"What pre-historic nonsense is this?"
Sims 2 ¬¬ Don't knock it, without it, you wouldn't be here as I would have ran off making daisy chains and rubbish in my free time ¬¬ :P
Naww, don't you love this 'bonding' time between my two teal simmies ;)
"Help me...Me want mummy back!"
Where did Gem go anyway?
Oh....Sneaky shot which should be mysterious but can clearly reveal what's going on....Clearly a plot give away ¬¬
"You know what you have to do..right?"
"Of course...I know what to do.."
Looks like I figured how to change maternity clothing :D
"It's pretty much the only thing you KNOW how to do.."
"But my little baby will be a child prodigy....Just look at my other kids.."
Yeah, there not exactly the brightest colours in the Crayola pack ¬¬
Oh wow....Don't you look hot ;)
"Oh yeah...I should work for like...MI9 or something.."
"Mum? Where exactly do you go at nights?"
"To sleep. Like the rest of you, are you feeling ok?"
"....She has fell of the wagon.."
I'm not sure whether this is cute as a mother daughter thing...Or really disturbing..
"Oh god! This doesn't get easier...It's stretching my insides!"
"Mum? WAY To much detail.."
But after a LONG labour...little Rhiannon Matthews was born into the world :)
Thanks to chipchipo for the suggestion :)
AND WHAT A FLAMING CUTIE SHE IS :D
"What kinda trick you playing? YOU RIGHT THERE!"
Ok...Me play along to humour...You...And to make my cute appeal go all the way up!
THANKS FOR READING :D Please leave me comments to keep me going :)
I forgot Lucy..So now she's in it :D
anus is back :O lord di gaspies
ReplyDeleteLANGUAGE VESNA :P
ReplyDeleteVery good chapter, Tiana is still my fave ;)
ReplyDeleteEverybody else is cute, and I see the plot coming along ;)
Can't wait for the next.
You sed i culd write that haha :P
ReplyDeleteAwesome Chapter!!! All your kids are adorable! I want sims like that! Tiana is my fav but Rhiannon might be. Soooooo hard to chose!! Luv this babacy! <3 :) :)
ReplyDeleteYay you used the name suggestion! :D :) Rhiannon is sooo cute! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, Tiana is absolutely STUNNING! And Tidus... well.... he is pretty good looking there too.. ;)
OH NO D: I know who she was meeting D: The _(insert BAD word of choice here)_____!!!!!!!!! Lol.
AmAzInG cHaPtEr!!!! I don't know why but I'm so excited for this.. :D
Adorableness! Rhiannon is sooo cute. Love the name.
ReplyDeleteThe other kids are still stunning. You have such good genes in this family :)
I have a question about twallan's mods. Do you install them just like any other piece of CC and keep installing them until it works or what?
Thank you all for all the amazing comments :) It appears we will have yet another female heir! *headplant* Oh wells :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Spindle, yep, I just installed the rar files like all the others till it worked :)
I think the mother daughter thing is quite cute. Rhiannon is adorable too. Haha, what another crazy and cute and chapter.
ReplyDeleteJust wondering though, what sims skin do you use?
Um, the link to it, is here..http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000004&sortId=00
ReplyDeleteThey are quite cute aren't they ;)
Thanks, just wanted to know :D
ReplyDeleteD'awww, she's adorable! All the girls are ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I yet again have suggestions because I have no life and want to name pixelated babies ;)
Okay: Juliet (we just read Romeo and Juliet in class) and Buttercup (we're reading the princess bride)
Stark (or James) and Diego
Hey, I'm not sure where the TV series Smallville plays but me and my friend are writing a fanfiction for it. Basically Smallville is about superman. I would be ever so happy if you read it,
www.mkrandamgstories.wordpress.com
Lovely as always :D
-Morgan
I will be sure to check it out, and concider your names :) Especially Stark (YUM)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, I'm loving the girls to :)