Guess who suddenly became inspired to write again today :) Writing the Ashworth’s did help, but a lot of you expressed the fact you thought I was doing well, so this is for you :)
And a BIG thank you to Toxic Moxie for helping me install Story Progression and Master Controller :) I owe you one!
I really didn’t image you would smile when about to turn 40..
“Don’t be ridiculous…I’m not 40. I’m 39…and I will be for the next 10 years.”
“Hmm, what to wish for? I am a sexy young stud..”
….Well I would have to disagree.
Such enthusiasm in the room, and yeah Tiana, I’m looking at you ;)
“I don’t DO celebrating…It involves effort.”
I can understand that…
And after Gemini ran to a mirror to re-apply her HAIR…We get to Tidus’ birthday :)
“This kid better be good looking or he’s on the streets.”
“So babe? You wouldn’t even suggest that to our Stefan would you?”
“Our little Steffi? Of course not babes!”
Steffi? That’s a girls name genius ¬¬
Ok guys time for Trey to leave….Like now…..Or now?
“I love you so much…..I have 4 kids. I can stop the challenge now?”
No you can’t ¬¬ Who is the powerful ‘voice’ here?
“No baby…In a few years I want many kids and grandkids to raise…I’ll support you all the way :)”
You really are one of a kind ¬¬
“Grandma? Do I have to be here?”
“Yes! We will CRUSH your younger siblings!”
Well, at least he’s cute :)
“Sis, I think we are going to die…Grandma is nuts!”
“Hey, I know what will fix this? Why don’t we all go have a nice friendly game of Monopoly?”
“You really don’t know what this family is like, do you?”
“Everyone in this family is either evil, mental or dumb, simple as!”
So you’re saying I don’t do ‘nice’ That’s not true ¬¬
Hey sweetie :) What ya chewing?
“You know what I’m chewing women!”
“See Steffi someone shouldn’t have eaten the stick…Now poop it out..”
“I’m not a girl mum ¬¬”
“You’re not moving until it’s out Stefan…”
“Well then lady, you’re going to die here..”
“So basically your the dude who is dating my mum, and is ok with her screwing other men?”
“Yep. That would be me!”
“You freak of a man..”
“I wouldn’t say I was a freak…More of a….irregularity..”
Meanwhile back with Stefan and Gemini..
“Well done baby, you do it!”
“That hurt :(“
It appears someone wants to take after his mother…
“What can I say? When you have a talent like mine…Use it.”
Talent? You’re just hitting random keys…
“I can’t watch! The suspense is killing me!”
“The fate of the world depends on this throw!”
Oh…It missed. How disappointing :P
But I’ll tell you what’s not disappointing… TEAL RAY IS IN THE HOUSE!
“Do I know you people?”
Don’t you hate those people ‘on contract’ Thank you to Toxic Moxie for Teal from the Marelles :)
“So basically you want to use me for my fame and general tealness?”
Pretty much yeah ;)
“I can deal with that..”
It appears you have fallen for Gem/s charms ;) Can’t really blame ya!
“I just…Like the colour red.”
I dare you to say that to Amy ¬¬
“Oh god, you don’t think she reads this do you?”
“Doubt it. I wouldn’t if I had the option.”
Harsh there Gemini..Just remember who knows how to kill people with a few clicks ¬¬
“Oh, I remember who is in charge here ;)”
You know…I am on the market for a new husband ;)
“Why don’t we go to MY house That way my boyfriend won’t glare holes in you..”
“I would like that, I don’t think holes in me would look very good..”
I do love this compulsory shot ;) She just looks so darn beautiful :)
So….How was it :P
“Who asks that sort of question anyway?”
¬¬ Just leave pyjama man ¬¬
So, this is how you like to ‘unwind’ after what you just did?
“Pretty much yeah, I am fierce ;)”
Oh yeah, you are fierce ;)
”I can also be patient, I have to get the seasoning right to get the right aroma!”
You strange girl ¬¬
Hey cutie pie :)
“Won’t you leave me alone?”
But your so cute :) I just want to squeeze your wittle face :3
Wow Dimmy, haven’t seen you for….a whole chapter.
“Well, Saturn is to busy being super grandma for any smoochy time….me want screen time!”
“You had your time daddy, just there and eat oatmeal!”
“You don’t think I’m just good at eating oat meal right?”
“Oh lookie…I hear my homework calling me!”
“Ok Jake…..Hang on, no teen does there homework!”
Look everyone :D Tiana made a friend :)
“Take this Ken, GO DIE IN A HOLE!”
“Hey Shelby, did you know that the first man that EVERY girl sees naked is named Ken? Fun facts :D”
Wow Tidus…That throw was manly..And so many people said your name sounded fierce ¬¬
“DID YOU JUST MOCK ME?”
Yeah..Yeah I did, I’m not afraid of you..
“Oh yeah?”
“Wait…Is he about to prove him manly ness by throwing a ball hard at me?”
I think that’s the plan..
“Cute blonde boy is going down ¬¬”
“Better turn off the camera, this could turn ugly!”
Gladly, anyway, I’m off to see Topaz, she told me to tell you to go see her to ;)
You’re looking….human?
“Yeah, your going to die soon Dimmy, and I don’t want to see my kids dying, and I don’t want to be a white ghost..So I’m going to drown :D”
…..Well that’s creepy..
But while I’m on the lot, who does Mai’s grandchild look like? She looks so much like her mum, but with ALL the features of douche bag Darren ¬¬
But anyway, it was Topaz’s time, I wanted a cool ghost, plus she kept going off to have affairs with young men…It was just creepy..
RIP Topaz…We’ll miss you :)
Taking your grandmother’s death hard huh?
“No…I spoke to Trey, and he didn’t say bye :(“
Um….Ok. Get your priorities straight!
Now where the hell are you going? You have WAY to many wrinkles to sneak out at midnight…
“I’m just going….somewhere.”
Ok O.o
I may make you seem evil, but you are so darn cute :)
“Mummy is like a zombie, and only I noticed, how is that for ‘evil’ it’s more pure genius!”
…This is what I get for naming you after a simmer isn’t it ¬¬
“Hmm….I can’t do this….I’m going to fail and end up robbing jewellery stores to afford a paper..If only a older brother would help me.”
“Not gonna happen squirt, I heard you calling yourself a genius..”
HA :P
CUTEST. POSE. EVER :D
“Listen to my music….I…Am god :)”
Feeling the burn Jake?
“No, but I’m feeling my legs burning on the belt!”
…So you DO feel the burn?
You love that outfit don’t you?
“Blue is my colour..Take note of the area around me!”
..I’m just to lazy to redecorate…For those who noticed, yes this is the home I used for gens 3-4 ;)
“So Jake…I’m pregnant. I know that’s a bit of a shocker for you being a teen and all but..”
“Mum? This is a baby challenge. You’re ALWAYS pregnant!”
Oh wow…You rock Gem ;)
“Better get ready to feel the pain Tidus!”
“My arm socket almost came off!”
“Whoopsies….Slipped.”
“Satan must be inside of you….I WILL GET IT OUT MUMMY!”
What ya doing pretty lady?
“Well it’s my birthday, so knowing the stupidity of my family, I’m ordering myself a AWESOME present….A boyfriend :D”
….GOOD IDEA :O
“I hope my present comes soon!”
I’m gonna miss her like this…She’s adorable!
I take that back…Now she is just gorgeous!
“And I know how to shake it baby ;)”
“Wow sis…You look different, is something different with your hair?”
“Jake? It’s a good thing your cute..”
“Wow….If we weren’t related…”
:O JAKE…THAT IS NASTY!
“WHAO…..Is that a cobweb?”
“Ah…if I close my eyes I can’t hear the screaming :)”
Is that a teal baby I see? :O
“Aww, I gave birth to Shrek!”
Um…Not really.
“MILK….Me wants milk :(“
Well isn’t she a cutie :) Even if the red hair seems to be cursed on the girls…This little girl is named Farrah, thanks for the suggestion Morgan :D
And to finish this chapter off
“FARRAH HAS MILK :D”
Ah! A new girl! Lovin' the skin, and the name. Teal and bright red are actually a surprisingly good combination. Now, if I only had any teal clothes. And red clothes, for that matter.
ReplyDeleteTiana is one of my all-time favorites, she is just so darn gorgeous! And Tidus, of course, is adorable as always.
And Twallan mods? I need them. So badly. I installed both, but I can't tell if they're working. Well, I know Master Controller isn't, but I can't tell when it comes to SP. So, erm...help? XD
Eeeep! Farrah is adorable. I had no idea you'd actual use my name suggestion. Dude I'm excited now. All in all a good chapter, it seems when I have a hard day the Matthews can lighten it, so thanks :)
ReplyDelete-Morgan
Spindle - If you click on a sim it will say NRASS and then the mod, so if it doesn't come up...Then it's not working. It took me SEVERAL tries to get it working, and I STILL haven't figured out what to do with it :P I agree, Tiana is just STUNNING :D
ReplyDeleteMorgan - It was no problem :) I loved the name, and your on going support has really kept me going :) I am so glad I brighten at least one person's day :)
CUTENESS AND CRAZINESS <3
ReplyDeleteI've finally catched up :D