Sunday, 10 April 2011

Matthews Babacy 14.4

pizap_com10_06607151404023171302364576296[1]

EASTER HOLIDAYS ARE HERE BABY :D But due to the whole usage issue, I need to be careful how much I post :/ So I am at LEAST trying to do it every other day. Although as it’s nearly 3 weeks off since my royal’s are getting married, could be difficult :/ Anyway, let’s do this :)

Screenshot

Man, what is up with you? It’s a new chapter, man up!

“I’m a women! And I’m not going to that damn wedding either!”

Oh…So someone is jealous..

Screenshot-2

“Mummy, will you play with me?”

“No Ti, mummy is busy..”

“Mummy is letting Jake’s stupid daddy win..”

Screenshot-3

“Maybe I am. But I’ll be ok..”

“…If mummy ok, then she can get her ass off the floor and play with me!”

Don’t you love toddlers ;)

Screenshot-4

“Your right sweetie…It’s his loss right?”

“Right…Now hurry up mummy, so grandpa will give me my money for talking to you..”

Screenshot-5

Doesn’t it look like she kissed her forehead <3

“I don’t care about the reason behind it, you are still mummies favourite girl…Because you have to be!”

Screenshot-6

How is my favourite old couple doing :)

“Old age is so amazing! No work and constant snogging with my beautiful wife!”

Oh please…You two don’t snog..

Screenshot-7

OLD PEOPLE KISSING..MY EYES…THEY BURN! But they are cute :)

Screenshot-8

You saw your grandparents kiss to huh?

“Yep…Main, how do they even breathe?”

Screenshot-12

Wow..Someone is looking pretty for the ‘love of her life's’ wedding..

“Oh stop it….I’m REALLY not in the mood.. I’m going to be in a house while my ‘friend’ and ‘lover’ get married with all of the men who fathered a baby with me present… I AM NOT OK!”

Screenshot-13

“Oh look, FREE COVERAGE for my wedding!”

“Yeah um…Thanks for inviting me.”

“No problem..By the way, you might want to meet my friend over there, if you know what I mean..”

Screenshot-14

“Hmm, he is rather cute..”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh nothing… And you are?”

Screenshot-15

“My name is Sean. Sean Clay. Friend of the groom and all that. And you?”

“Band mate of the groom. It’s weird how we never met.”

“Oh, so you’re the creepy stalker chick?”

Ouch..

Sean was made by a talented creator named Coolio123108

Screenshot-16

“But to be honest, you don’t seem like the stalker type to me. Plus, if you were you could do so much better then Joey.”

“Aww, aren’t you the little charmer?”

Screenshot-17

While those two were bigging each other up Joey got married, but who cares about him?

“Jake does!”

Actually he went home…True story ;)

Screenshot-19

Why is Trey in your car Gem?
”Oh come on, this is chapter .4 you know EXACTLY what he’s doing..”

Screenshot-20

“You know, you are so adorable Trey :)”

“Um, Gem? Your hand is going awfully low..”

That’s a bit purvey isn’t it?

Screenshot-21

“Oh yeah and you WATCHING us isn’t purvey?”

I’m not sure if I like you or not…

Screenshot-22

Gem really does pull the best faces..

“You know Trey…..You’re sort of hot..”

Screenshot-23

Possibly one of the cutest couples ever? Gem is so happy :D

Screenshot-25

“Why don’t we….Go get closer under the covers?”

Subtle, props for that..

Screenshot-26

BEST.COUPLE.EVER.

Screenshot-27

I think this shot is just compulsory for all couples now. How pretty does Gem look.

“Hey you, chick with the camera? You can leave, like NOW!”

Screenshot-28

“ME WANT’S ATTENTION LADY!”

Fine Tidus,what do you want to say?

“…Me did a smelly!”

Screenshot-29

“And then mummy..Then grandma said me a smelly boy!”

Ah, toddlers :)

Screenshot-30

Again, don’t you just love toddlers?

“Look Jake, the man just cheated on his wife! So she hit him with a fork, funny times!”

Screenshot-31

Is this all you two do? Cuddle and stuff?

“No…We snog.”

“Hey Saturn? Can we get this moving before I shrivel up like a prune?”

O.o

Screenshot-32

“Oh I am so up to having a little fun under the ocean ;)”

“Those are my favourite word ever!”

YOU’RE IN A TUB! NOT THE OCEAN!

Screenshot-33

Must resist the urge to write a REALLY dirty caption :S

Screenshot-34

Ah, this is much better :)

“Mummy, if me falls over again, me going to get Tiana to beat you ups!”

With 2 brothers, she has to be tough after all ;)

Screenshot-35

Finally, a normal little boy :)

“Why am I even doing this? I’m going to be like dad and get all the girls and trash hotel rooms and stuff!”

Screenshot-36

I personally can not WAIT for this one :) She is going to be stunning :)

“And if you say otherwise, me going to hunt you down!”

Screenshot-37

“I’m clapping out of fear of my little sister..”

Yeah, we can be pretty scary ;) Even if I AM the eldest XD

Screenshot-38

“So just remember, act crazy, and she will be afraid to touch you..”

Oh, so that’s why you act insane?

“She makes insane look hot…Can we go for another…’dip’”

Old age made you….well weird.

Screenshot-39

“If I just say I’ll do what they say, I might just survive this place..”

Yeah, he is growing up to :) Hot teens here we come ;)

Screenshot-40

“Wait, did you just call me hot? Aren’t you dead? I’m not doing that crap girl!”

If I got involved with every guy I said that to..Well I would be a slut ¬¬ Chillax handsome..

Screenshot-41

NICE SIBLING MOMENT…We don’t get these often..

“So, you wait until it’s black like death?”

“Ugh, no bro. Just wait for it to cool down. Idiot.”

Screenshot-42

I see you haven’t changed.

“No, I have. I’m smarter now, and can appreciate the beauty of celebs and stuff, as well as the beauty of death.”

….Ok then.

Screenshot-43

Aren’t you just a pale thin little model you ;)

“Hey, Trey likes me…And I REALLY like him..”

You fall to easy ¬¬

Screenshot-44

“OMG A BALL! That is like SPORTS related!”

And?

“I’m a rocker not a jock! I can only be ONE stereotype!”

Screenshot-45

Despite all the bad digs I make at him, Dimmy is a good grandpa. This was all automatic :)

“Wait…So they had a baby? How did they do that grandpa?”

….You’re on your own..

Screenshot-46

“Oh yeah….I still got it..”

My eyes….They’re bleeding..

Screenshot-47

And once again we have another little Gemini on the way :)

“This place is to damp and depressing to raise a child in…”

You’re not going to RAISE it here ¬¬ Just carry it..

Screenshot-48

“Wow…These talk show things are HARSH!”

Are you watching Jeremy Kyle again? Isn’t that show for unemployed people?

“Mh-hm I quit. Instead I had a new LTW to know all recipes :)”

I really didn’t want to have her be at that station, so changed it ;)

Screenshot-49

“So anyway, then she like swore at the other one, and he gave the DNA test, and it WASN’T his, can you believe that bitch?”

Um..Gem? The other news?

“Oh yeah, I’m pregnant. But anyway..”

Screenshot-50

Poor guy has no idea, what he’s getting in to does he ¬¬

Screenshot-51

“Speaking of relationships falling to pieces, hurting all those involved, I want to talk about ours..”

“You mean friends with kissing benefits?”

“Yeah…I wanted to ask you, will you be my ying, my beau.?”

“Wha?”

WILL YOU DATE HER >.< JEESH!

Screenshot-52

“I don’t know Gem. I know you have to have kids with other guys.. I have my man pride to think about..”

“You know what my parents do every 5 seconds? We can do that to..”

Screenshot-53

“Ok :) Wow, so we are having a baby huh? I hope it takes after me :)”

I do love your genes :) And Gem still scares me :/

Screenshot-54

“I just got my official licence that says I am a rock star! TAKE THAT WORLD!”

Off a computer? Yeah, real official ¬¬

Screenshot-55

LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT <3

“Remember bro, sissy loves you, but if you try to over throne her, I will kill you, ok :)”

..Or maybe not a <3 moment :s

Screenshot-56

But THIS is a cute moment <3

Screenshot-57

“Look at me! I learnt a recipe so will now waste money and destroy the book!”

…Yeah, well done to you ¬¬

Screenshot-58

I didn’t even ask Tiana to join her :) They are just naturally close :)

“So mum, when I win I  was thinking of killing all the boys after the ‘deed’ is done. Problems with that?”

“Well you’ll be remembered, go for it..”

Screenshot-59

“Holy fudgeicle stick this hurts!”

“You interrupted my happy place ¬¬”

Screenshot-60

Many painless (for me :P) sim hours later, little Stefan Matthews was born :) Thanks to Courtney for the suggestion ;) It appears we will be cursed with boys for a while..

Screenshot-61

Although, if they all look like him, I’m not worried <3

“I’m going to be the next Mozart…Or maybe Barney :D”

Screenshot-62

I see a lot of his dad in him, don’t you :)

 

Thanks for reading :) So many of you have suggested sims, and for many it’s the first time, so thank you and I will try to get through them all, if not, maybe next gen as girls seem to dominate ¬¬

 

Please leave comments and suggest to friends :) Hopefully that follower count will start to increase :)

 

ALSO a few notes, firstly during the holidays I will copy over Gen 2 and possibly 3 onto livejournal and when I have access to my grandmothers internet (UNLIMITED USEAGE…ME WANTSS :() I shall publish them WITH PICS on another site, so if you didn’t read them, you can :)

 

ALSO as you saw last chap I turned all the heirs into toddlers :) I might do a short story about them each chap, and if you want a sim of yours to be featured (with credit) let me know :)

 

Until then, happy simming :)

12 comments:

  1. Urgh, I had typed up a whole thing for you, and then BLOGSPOT GOES AND DELETES IT. I suppose it doesn't help that I'm all new to this sort of thing, but whatever.

    Anyway, I'll gve you the short version, and hopefully this time it won't be deleted.

    Stefan is adorable, his name really fits him. Tiana is gorgeous as always, and Jake aged awesomely. Sorry this is so short, but I'm really too lazy to type all that up again.

    Oh, and about the toddler thing - I have a baby (born in-game, third generation) that I think is going to be super cute. I'm gonna play a bit today, if she's as cute
    as I think she will be I'll upload her.

    Urgh, you know what? I'm just gonna post as OpenID, cuz LiveJournal's being a jerk. I might need to get me one of these blogspots...

    So, just in case, this is Spindle.

    Excellent chappie! Loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie :) I would love to see your sim :) And to also see you over here on blogspot, it's actually a lot neater and has more options then LJ :D

    Stefan really is adorable huh? I just hope we have another female soon, even IF I want a male simmie to take over XD But for once I really don't have a favourite ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^For the last comment you had for spindle, Gemmy does ;) Little Tiana is her only girl, how could she not have a faveorite?

    I'll upload Jake and Gabby toddler soon ;)

    Mini-me is too cute, she loves her Mommy very much!

    Stefan is adorable and so is Tidus!

    Can't wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tiana ;) I had a sneaky suspision who was your favourite XD She is very pretty huh?

    It would be interesting for Jake and Topaz to crawl around together, specially as they made Dimmy XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Matthews children are generally always adorable. So needless to say this generation so far has been no different.
    I find your chapters to be hilarious in their own right, so two thumb up!

    Oh and I would like to suggest names if I might:
    Girls: Kahlan (pronounced K-Lin) Cara, and I really like Farrah.
    Boys: Derek, Owen, and since I did 3 girls Clark (as in Kent, superman!)

    Okay, you don't have to use any names it's just an offer :)
    Awesome job again
    Oh and my username is rather confuzzling so my name is Morgan. :D
    Byeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great chapter love your writing cool you post on my B-day whippee! :) :) DMS97

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, Stefan is a cutie <3
    Even though...he does look rather like Damon, hmmmm? :P

    Speaking of them both...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    LESS THAN 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, would you mind terribly telling me how you got Gem in her sitting down position in the first few pics?
    It looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used the pose box thing on Modthesims :)


    thanks for the commnets :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I ought to go look that up, now!
    Oh gosh, there are many :')
    Would you mind telling me which one it is, if you can remember? Or who it's by?

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAHH GREAT CHAPTERRR!!! I loved it :D

    Ahah, just pointing it out... I think that 'Trey' has two names xD ... - "...“My name is Sean. Sean Clay. Friend of the groom and all that..." lmaoo oh well :P

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww liddle Stefan is sooo cute!!!! :O :D And Tiana and Jake grew up so nicely!!!!!!!!!! :)

    adorable name suggestions..... girl: Rhiannon, Jaylen, Giselle (giz-elle)
    boy: Landon, Finnigan, Colt

    YAY! Sorry lol just thought I'd say that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....Oh god.....You're right. Sorry, I've had a head cold XD

    But thanks for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete