Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Matthews Babacy 14.3

 

pizap_com10_210589804220944641302085618875[3]

Welcome back to the Matthews Babacy that just will not die :P Thanks to all of your support with the move over to BlogSpot. LJ would simply not publish my stories easily and half the time would not let me even get on the site, so here I shall stay!

Screenshot

Don’t you love these mother daughter moments?

“Come on Tiana…Let’s read Twilight together..”

Isn’t that a bit…extreme for a toddler?

“Pfft, what is she going to do? Attack people with glitter?”

Screenshot-2

Although, she does seem to be getting into it..

“I like the bit where those rouges kill the people!”

Screenshot-3

“No sweetie, you like the main message of the book right?”

“That girls are stupid sluts?”

….Well according to that book, after all Bella is pretty one minded..

Screenshot-4

“I don’t need to insult easy book characters to look cute….I already am!”

He is pretty darn cute!

Screenshot-5

Ok…Maybe THIS is the cutest picture ever!

“What can I say, I love my children!”

Screenshot-6

Can you two just do…you know, normal old people stuff?

“But playing foosball in one’s underwear IS normal..For us.”

“Yeah Rachel, don’t ruin an old man’s fun!”

Screenshot-7

Oh Gemini, you pull the funniest of faces!

“What can I say? My face changes shape when going through a celebration!”

Screenshot-8

“Me wants the fire….THEN CAKE!”

I will miss that face :(

Screenshot-9

And here he is :) What a lovely view eh?

“Wouldn’t you rather talk about me?”

Screenshot-10

“I would Jake…I do love you, after all, you have my old hairstyle!”

Of course, you would Dimitri you are a vain old man…

Screenshot-11

“Sure I would love to see if you are good enough to have a baby with me!”

Um, shouldn’t you be concerned by that fact a complete stranger got your number?

Screenshot-12

So as soon as the random person enters, you hug him right ¬¬

“Have you seen the size of muscles?…Gemini likeys..”

Screenshot-13

“Wait…So you mean we only get to play ‘hide the sock’ the one time? Well that sucks!”

“Hey, I’m the one who will have there insides stretched ¬¬”

Hugh Roberts was made by a good friend of mine Felicia :)

Screenshot-14

“Well, I WOULD get screen time….But you look ridiculous! How can I trust someone with your…attire to look after my child?”

“What is wrong with me being pale and scarily thin and showing it?”

Well you do look a bit…strange.

Screenshot-15

“He better love mummy for this..I’m like all…..covered and stuff..”

“Oh mummy, I love your tude!”

Screenshot-16

“You’re a boy after my own heart :) Just don’t be a jackass like your dad..”

“But…But dad looks hot and can rock the guitar!”

Screenshot-17

“Look you backwards creep! I am now COVERED, so will you strip me down and get baby making or not?”

“Whoa, chillax girl, I’m not stupid of course I will!”

Screenshot-18

“You know, once you look past the fact you infuriate me and I hope you die in a sewage pipe with Rebecca Black…You’re sort of hot…”

You’re such a creep ¬¬

Screenshot-19

….What are you looking at Hugh?

“Ugh…Nothing…”

“Yeah, I would call it nothing, like 3 maybe 4?”

O.o

Screenshot-20

“Me went into mummies room and saw lots of…things.”

O.o Poor child, scared for life..

Screenshot-21

“Mummy…Why you wearing see through clothes?”

“Um…Because it’s hot…And my clothes shrunk..”

Screenshot-22

“She must think I’m stupid…But I know what she was playing under those covers…”

….She is the spawn of evil….Or intelligence.

Screenshot-23

“Again? Seriously? I swear I am the only old man who has to ACTUALLY work…”

Does the name Santa mean anything to you?

Screenshot-24

“Wow this stuff is amazing…Why on earth doesn’t everyone go on this…this….wow..”

Someone has found the wonders of CC :)

Screenshot-25

Ah, a sim with a head in the toilet…Until Generations that can only mean one thing!

“Aww, look there goes my lunch..”

Screenshot-26

Are you kidding me? I GOT NO MESSAGE! WHY TAKE THE LAMPSHADE?

“Because we love to suck away your joy..”

…So you take a lampshade?

Screenshot-27

“Now, say seduce..”

“Mummy, I can see your underwear!”

Sure, this outfit is an improvement..

Screenshot-28

“Grandpa, why does mummy act like a slut? Does that mean I have to be a…a man slut?”

“HE SAID MAN SLUT!”

Oh Saturn ;) I love you :)

Screenshot-29

So you decide to take him fishing?

“Don’t all grandfather’s do this? Besides it attracts the ladies!”

“….Ladies? But they have cooties!”

Screenshot-30

How cool does the lighting look XD

“Would you please stay focused?  I’m going to be a mummy….again.”

Screenshot-31

“My mum is fat…and she still rocks!”

“If you let me have a go on the drums…I would have been cool ¬¬”

Screenshot-32

Uh Oh, things got awkward..

“Hey Gem! Heard your expecting again!”

“What do you want…dick weed ¬¬”

“My girlfriend wanted to see Jake..”

Screenshot-33

“Hey Gem!”

“Vesna? YOU’RE Joey’s girlfriend?”

“Wife in 3 weeks, but yeah. Shocker huh?”

Screenshot-34

“Yep…He still looks like me :)”

“Aww, they are so sweet already! I hope you can come to our wedding Gem!”

Yeah…I wouldn’t ¬¬

Screenshot-35

Even if she’s pregnant she goes to work…Due to my new mod :3

“Hey grandma…I’m still fertile…and have a shot at love…you don’t..”

Harsh there Gem ¬¬

Screenshot-36

Gemini, you could at least pretend to be excited for your step mothers birthday..

“I could…But she’s not either..”

“If I get a SINGLE wrinkle…I will kill you.”

Screenshot-37

There is something loveable about this crazy grandma ;)

“And then she started looking at my man and I was like NOT HAPPENING!”

Screenshot-38

For some reason there relationship is just adorable :D

“Mummy, you ate an elephant!”

Screenshot-39

Time to deliver that elephant ;)

“Don’t put images in my head!”

Screenshot-40

And it appears we have another little male Matthew :) This little one’s name is Tidus, I heard it on a show and thought aww, sounds cute :)

Screenshot-45

And my what a cutie he is indeed :) He has his daddies hair and lilac eyes O.o I have no idea where they come from, but he is so fricken cute I don’t care!

Screenshot-46

“See that Tidus? This is how you crash a car, killing all of those you hate!”

“KITTY!”

 

Had to squeeze a Monsters Inc. quote there somewhere ;) Thanks for sticking by me in the move, I may move back to LJ, but who knows? I like this site…sought of XD Also I maybe creating a new acconut to post old chapters all the way from Gen 2! So if interested let me know :)

 

Screenshot-43

HOW CUTE IS THIS PICTURE :) I was just bored and loved toddlers, so put all the heirs I had saved and put them in toddler form, with me of course Winking smile If you would like a sim to come to the Matthews Pre School let me know Winking smile

Screenshot-44

LOVE ITOpen-mouthed smile Red heart

10 comments:

  1. Of course I would support you! I love the Matthews! And that re-post younger chapters? Do you think you can go to generation one so I can get all the laughs and cuteness and plots WITH piccies? (I'd read them without)
    Tiana isn't evil, she is extremely intelligent, like me ;)
    Jake grew up well! He's still cute though, so- don't take him away from me!
    Tidus is adorable, I think I've heard the name before, sounds something that could come off of a Greek Epic by Homer! :)
    Dimi and Saturn are GREAT old people! My parents might be like that though. *shudders*
    The pre-school is adorable!! I LOVE it! I might have to upload Jake and Gabby as toddlers to let you guys play with!
    (Sorry for rambling XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem I would love that idea :) lol

    Tidus is also the main character from Final Fantasy 10 as I love Square Enix games :3

    Thank you so much for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee, I am in the Matthews Pre-School <3
    TARA SHOULD BE THERE! WITH CHELSEA! AND ANGEL! AND ZELLA!!!! Technically they are Matthews :P
    Great chapter though, I ended up laughing a lot :')
    I do love Twilight, but not so much now that I have met House of Night!
    P.S. Guess which two rainbow sims just had a PURPLE baby boy in my game ;)
    P.S.P.S. You should totally have a toddler party when the Matthews finish, I am doing one for my heir poll :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to many to have a proper party :)

    I would have quoted HoN but I don't think most of the readers would understand it XD

    TECHINCALLY Angel is not a Matthew to me, so meh ;) But I am thinking about doing little 'toddler shorts' at the end of each chap :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I



    Love


    You




    Rachy
































    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh....sorry my post was so long *blushy face*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will still read your updates :)
    Also I would understand any HoN quotes and things of the like, very good series
    And, was that Eddy you were reading to? I saw it and chuckled a little.
    Oh and I read previous generations without pictures so that would be ever so lovely.

    Brilliant job as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great chappie! And of course I'll follow you, heck i've even moved here :P Hehehe the sock game! That bought back memories! *cough how roxy was concieved cough* :P Anyway Tidus is cute but I do love Tiana <3 Can't wait for more :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tidus is fricking adorable! I luvs him. Personally I think Tidus sounds like a rather fierce name but it's still adorabubble!

    Jake hasn't lost his cuteness, of course. And Tiana, well, she's gonna be a total looker when she's older.

    Anyway, here are my two sims for yu. I made two because one's kind of emo-looking, and I'm not sure if you like that or not. They're both hot; in my opinion :D

    Nicholas Walker: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3949485

    Adrian Ross: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3949486

    Great chapter! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great chapter!!!!!! I really enjoyed it

    Aw, how cuter can Tidus get?? I think none, he's too cute already!!! ;D

    LOL, Saturn is just too funny! x) YAY! Mosters Inc. rocks XD

    How could we NOT stick by you in the move??? The Matthew's have moved before and there's no way I'm givin up on em now! :D

    I loved the chapter so much it was amazing and made me laugh... lol..... see? ;D

    Oh I knoow, LJ has been real sketchy and messing up for me too the last little while.. -.- grr

    ReplyDelete